Back To Main Site
- Floor ports in the exhibition halls are located on 30-foot centers
providing connections for electricity, drainage and phone. Compressed
air and water conveniently located on specific columns.
- The Center has more than 500,000 gross square feet of contiguous space,
with unlimited floor load capacity and 35-foot ceiling clearance.
- 70 column-free meeting rooms, from 500 to 20,000 square feet with
flexible audio/visual capabilities.
- 38 truck bays evenly distributed at either end of the complex - a
critical factor in coordinating an efficient and timely move-in and
- All exhibition halls have mercury vapor lighting; meeting rooms have
fluorescent and dimmable incandescent lighting.
- Complete in-house audio/visual and telecommunication services throughout
the Convention Center. Special care has been taken to fully equip the
facility with functional amenities for the handicapped for total accessibility.
- Three full-service box offices available to suit a wide variety of
- Uniformed hosts provide information on area attractions and restaurant
reservations - at no cost to you.
- All exhibition halls and meeting rooms are equipped with acoustically
advanced in-house audio systems.
- Service America Corp., the Center's exclusive in-house caterer, offers
a full range of services from theme parties, lavish banquets and receptions
to coffee breaks. Their experienced banquet staff will assist in creating
specialty menus to ensure the success of every event.
- 4 drive-in ramps with 35-foot freight doors mean easy-in and easy-out
at grade level.
- More than 1 million square feet of functional space can be used as
one unit, or divided into four distinct centers with dedicated pre-function
and meeting space.
- The climate-controlled Skywalk spans the facility from east to west
providing an unrestricted view of the exhibition space. Offering convenient
access to the center of the exhibition floor, the Skywalk has motorized
privacy shades, four carpeted lounges and a buffet kitchen.
- Florida is a right-to-work state; your exhibitor's full-time personnel
are allowed to install and dismantle within the confines of their booth.
- An 880-space parking facility is adjacent to the Center, providing
easy access and marshalling for shuttling. Additional 2,000-space parking
facilities are one block away.
- Adjacent to the Center, the beautiful Jackie Gleason Theater has
been renovated in the Art Deco motif. The 2,700-seat facility is ideal
for theater productions, general sessions and product introduction.
- Full-service, offering photocopying, facsimile, shipping services,
secretarial support, computer time rental and office supplies.